I NEVER SLAP TIWA SALVAGE IN SOUTH AFRICA - FAKIA RESPOND GLAMOUR MAGAZINE


Glamour magazine in South africa come across the Nigerian/South Africa boy that have be involve in a  controvesy issue spreading in South Africa of slapping Nigerian singer Tiwa Salvage

Can we meet you?
I am IFEANYI COLLINS NWADIALU popularly called FAKIA LARGE, I am a cool person who is accommodating and that is why people like me. I like a close relationship with my fans, so I don’t have protocols around who would prevent fans from reaching me. An artiste is a man of the people.
What are you working on currently?
I have a new song titled Bongo. I just drop the video. I am trying to make it global.
What is ‘Bongo’ all about?
Bongo is a dance dance dance type of a song.  I got the inspiration in the studio, while chilling with my producer, and I saw some little children dancing a weird kind of dance
Do you have a full album out?
No, but the demand for an album has been increasing daily and I am going to drop an album very soon
Do you think making an album is going to be more financially rewarding than producing singles?
In Nigeria, artistes do not make money from albums.  This is due to the fact that it involves making arrangement with marketers for a pay off or percentage of proceeds from the album sales.   Most Nigerian artistes usually settle for pay off   which may not exceed N5m at most.  An album cost more than N5m to produce.   But albums increase acceptance, popularity and fan base, which is where the money comes from.
What is the different between South Africa and Nigeria music
South Africa are really trying but you can’t compare the two country, Nigeria music has really develop, ranking from the production to the artist in particular
Did u really slap Tiwa Salvage?
I don’t know where that rumour fly out from, thou we were in a show together in South Africa here, and there is a issue between me and the organiser of the event, but it never connected to Tiwa, am Tiwa’s fan, I never slap Tiwa salvage
How do you deal with disappointments?
In Nigeria, people are supposed to be used to disappointment. There are things that are always there to make you disappointed. I take each day as it comes and I commit everything into God’s hands.
Describe your style
I like fashion a lot. I like to be flashy and to be spotted in the crowd. I don’t like following trends because my style speaks volumes of my personality.


No comments:

Post a Comment